This Privacy Notice describes how Clarocity, Inc (“Clarocity”) collects, uses, stores and shares your information while participating in our services..
Clarocity is committed to maintaining the privacy of our clients, consumers and vendors. It’s important that you read this notice carefully, as by accessing our products and services you represent that you have read and understood this privacy notice.
Clarocity provides real estate valuation services for lenders, investors, and borrowers. Any information we collect about you that can be personally tied to your identity is protected “Personally Identifiable Information” (PII). It is Clarocity’s policy to only disclose information required to perform the required services.
During the course of performing services the following data may be collected from:
- You, as a course of providing services
- Applications or other forms we receive from your lender or authorized representative
- The services performed by us or our affiliates
- Clarocity owned web sites and services
- Public Records data maintained by local government jurisdictions
Personally Identifiable Data collected includes:
- Lender Information (Lender Designee Name and Contact Information)
- Borrower Information (Borrower Name and Contact Information)
- Property Details (Inspection, Photos, Public Records)
- Transaction Information, if applicable (Credit Card Purchases)
Anonymous Data collected includes:
Occasionally Clarocity may collect anonymous information that does not identify you, but is important in order to provide our services. This information includes, but is not limited to:
- Site Cookies
- IP Addresses
- Session Logs
- Tags or Pixel Trackers
- Computer Configuration
Clarocity does not collect or maintain:
- Consumer data from reporting agencies.
- Borrower Social Security or tax identification numbers
How do we Share your information?
- Clarocity restricts access to non-public information to employees who need to know that information to provide client services.
Clarocity does not sell your personal information to any third parties. We only share your personal information with third parties to perform services under the following circumstances:
- To agents, appraisers, or independent contractors performing requested services
- To law enforcement, regulatory officials, or where required by law
- Any other third party, with your appropriate written or online consent
Clarocity limits disclosure of any information only to those elements necessary for us to complete our services.
If you are a user of Clarocity Services, your information is retained unless requested.
Data Changing & Removing Your Information
To allow appropriate control over Personally Identifiable Information (PII), you can change or update, change or remove/opt-out your PII at your discretion. To view, update, change or opt-out your PII by making a written request to Clarocity:
ATTN: Compliance Department
3115 Melrose Drive, Suite 130
Carlsbad, CA 92010
If you have requested your Personally Identifying Information to be removed, Clarocity will provide you with a certification of destruction of any PII.